Obtuse Revelations by Danielle

Dare to dream, hope, believe, seek, feel, find, and love.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Monday Sucks

And God help you if you are an ugly girl
'Course too pretty is also your doom
'Cause everyone harbors a secret hatred
For the prettiest girl in the room
And God help you if you are a phoenix
And you dare to rise up from the ash


You're aching, you're breaking
And I can see the pain in your eyes
Says everybody's changing
And I don't know why


Woke up in a foul mood this morning...not sure why...maybe I should quit drinking.
Not really sure why I’m not in the same enlightened place I was yesterday...I wrote a little “what if” story, did my candle-lighting affirmation and then woke up thinking about all the money I’m going to have to spend this week. Money, yeah, that’s what I should be trying to manifest!

It is time to quit whining over what my life would have been like if my mom hadn’t been such a greedy selfish bitch and make the necessary changes for myself.

I have a lot of work to finish today and have to go buy a new phone so my creditors and my mother can call me every day and make me feel guilty. I just screamed at the cat and now I have to face that cruel horrible beast that comes out of me every once in a while.

There should be some way to get out of this. Some way to get my mind to a better place. Maybe it’s hormones...my breasts feel way too big today. Hahaha! If only.... My joints feel achy so it must be biological. Some weird chemical imbalance.

I hate Mondays!!!! Long live Bob Geldof!

Long Live Father Jack!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home