Obtuse Revelations by Danielle

Dare to dream, hope, believe, seek, feel, find, and love.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Sound Of Silence


Things have been so quiet in my head lately and I’ve been very calm inside. That usually means that a drastic change is about to happen in my life. That’s the way I felt back in the fall when I began this journey that ended up here with me writing this blog.

There are time when I can't stand to be around other people. I feel like they are consuming all the air in the room and not leaving enough for me. It seems I can sense all their emotions, fears and anxieties and it is more than I can bear. But lately that hasn't happened, not for a couple of weeks.

Maybe there’s a reason my sensitivity has shut down. Maybe I need it to for some reason. I feel so empty now after being so full of emotion from not just me, but others. And then I feel the reason this is happening is someone very dear to me has changed. I just hope the change is for the better...


Suddenly, I feel like my life is about to talk a harsh right turn...but what’s going to be down the path, I have no idea.




Times Like These ~ Foo Fighters

I am a new day rising
I’m a brand new sky
To hang the stars upon tonight
I am a little divided
Do I stay or run away
And leave it all behind?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home