Obtuse Revelations by Danielle

Dare to dream, hope, believe, seek, feel, find, and love.

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Cosmic Wind

I have been seeking answers for the last six months about things that have happened in my life. Some of the people I’ve encountered, and some of the things that have happened to others seemed to hold a significance in my life. Nothing else in my life has been important but seeking the answers to these questions. Then I discover the answers have been in front of me all along…or behind me.

I discovered that what I sought in others was something I had lost long ago. I was reading a story I had written and two paragraphs stood out for some reason. Later, I was watching a movie for some reason I felt compelled to rent, even though I’ve seen it before, and it all became clear.

I realized that as strong as I am, I am really seeking someone to make me feel safe and protected. I guess that works both ways in a relationship. I know you should always look after each other.

I have been trying to look after others, when it’s my own life I need to examine. I know now that the words “deep and far-reaching” apply to my own life as well. Depending on how things go over the next week, I will probably be writing more about it. It all depends on which way the cosmic wind blows.




So Far Away

This is my life
It's not what it was before
All these feelings I've shared
And these are my dreams
That I'd never lived before
Somebody shake me
'Cause I
I must be sleeping

Now that we're here,
It's so far away
All the struggle we thought was in vain
All the mistakes,
One life contained
They all finally start to go away
Now that we're here its so far away
And I feel like I can face the day I can forgive
And I’m not ashamed to be the person that I am today

~Staind~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home