Silent Lucidity
My life is in limbo right now. Things are moving so slowly, it seems sometimes they’re not moving at all. It’s like this sometimes when things are about to change for me.
My mind is quiet as if it’s waiting for something…inspiration? An answer to a question? A message from the universe? This morning I can hardly hold onto a thought for more that a minute…so I guess I’ll just wait and see what happens.
Or maybe I’ll just go back to bed and wait for it to pass…whatever it is.
My mind is quiet as if it’s waiting for something…inspiration? An answer to a question? A message from the universe? This morning I can hardly hold onto a thought for more that a minute…so I guess I’ll just wait and see what happens.
Or maybe I’ll just go back to bed and wait for it to pass…whatever it is.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home